I wrote my dissertation for my Masters in Philosophy on the Kalam Cosmological Argument. It was a firm favourite topic of mine for some time. As a result, I was always planning on converting my dissertation into a book. Well, over the last few days, I have resurrected the idea and am happily thundering my way through my paper.
I love it. Good stuff. It’s funny when you look at your own writing after ages of not reading it and it feels as if the person writing it was someone else. You end up agreeing and nodding as if to shout,”Yes, Yes! I totally agree with you!” But, of course, the “you” is “me”. And then we get on to the good old problem of whether the continuous “I” exists (I maintain it doesn’t, in some sense).
Anyway, just to let you know that the project has been resurrected and is gaining momentum.
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument and William Lane Craig #1
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument and William Lane Craig #2
- Counter Apologist’s riposte to William Lane Craig on the Kalam
- Libertarian Free Will Defeats the Kalam Cosmological Argument
- Libertarian Free Will Defeats the Kalam Cosmological Argument (#2)