Come along to the newly created Worthing Skeptics in the Pub this Thursday for whom I will be doing a talk. I will be providing my case against God which will showcase five or six arguments against God (actually, one for, criticised).
- The creation of non-God objects
- Why don’t we photosynthesise?
- Why were subgroups of people created who are more likely to freely love God?
- Morality presupposes atheism
- The Exodus account is bonkers
- Possible extra if time: problems with the Kalam Cosmological Argument
Here is their new website:
where you can find details of my talk.
If you are local, please turn up!