I must massively apologise to regular commenters such as Daydreamer1, The Thinker, Honest_John_Law, Peter, Neil, John Grove, Andy Schueler and others for not replying to their excellent comments in recent weeks nearly as much as I would like. i have been incredibly and massively busy. Obviously, with working as a teacher and being a father of twins, I have had a huge amount of other projects on the god, including:
Being chief editor of, and contributor to, 12 Reasons to Doubt, a book to be published by the JREF imminently from authors of this network.
Being commissioned to write a chapter for a book by a prominent atheist author (on morality, atheistic and Christian)
Editing and publishing:
1) A book by Aaron Adair – The Star of Bethlehem: A Skeptical View
2) A book by James A. Lindsay – Dot, Dot, Dot: Infinity Plus God Equals Folly
3) A book co-edited with Tristan Vick – In The Absence Of Faith (a book of deconversion accounts)
Having published Caleb Lack’s:
1) Mood Disorders: An Introduction
2) Anxiety Disorders: An Introduction
1) A book critiquing the Kalam Cosmological Argument and William Lane Craig
2) A fictional (though philosophical) zombie book
Oh, and writing and preparing for my talk to the Dorset Humanists on Wednesday night – The “Case for God” on Trial.
Bugger me, it was an effort even writing out those things. So, apologies again, but I really do appreciate all of your hard work and comments.