It is of some historical interest that podcasting used to be called audioblogging. Personally, I blame Steve Jobs for the change to a less generic nomenclature, but whatever you want to call the dissemination of ideas and opinions (and occasionally even facts) via digital audio, it seems to me a generally worthwhile endeavor. In any given day, I have far more free time for listening than reading, and I am greatly appreciative to all those content producers who are putting themselves out there in an attempt to entertain or enlighten their listeners.
My friends and I have been involved in several podcast (and internet radio) projects over the years, and it seems fitting to collect them all in one easy-to-reference page, including a few appearances on other people’s shows.
Current and former projects:
- Blue Ball Skeptics (a new show mostly about skepticism)
- Oklahoma Atheists Godcast (an ongoing show mostly about atheism and secularism)
- Weekly Inebriated Scriptural Exegesis And Source Study (archives of our 2011 KJV Bible Study)
Guest appearances on other shows:
- American Heathen
- A-News Podcast (Ep 58)
- The Angry Atheist (Ep 124)
- Chill Girls in Pink Corvettes (Ep 11)
- The Antisocial Justice Podcast (Ep 07)